Saturday, January 12, 2008

Non-Ant

so, i really had trouble finding something to do today, but i did something... so there is a girl in my Japanese class that is SUPER shy, like you have NEVER met anyone like her, i can almost grantee it. So... i usually just partner with who ever is sitting around me... or whoever i was talking to when i walked in the door... but she will usually sit alone, and not get a partner... so i went to her little corner and partnered with her. She really didn't like that at all... she kinda glared at me through her hair (witch is ALWAYS in her face, i mean like all of it) and she did the assignment with me since it was a partner requiring assignment, but she hated it.

I don't know what to say. everyone is always telling you to pay attention to the emo people and so i saw her and she has no friends in the class so i thought it would make her more comfortable if i spoke to her... but no, she hates me now.

1 comment:

m_squared. said...

wow. how....entirely anti-climactic, lol. and scary! haha. (reminds me of the ring) its a pretty cool story though.

:]